View a Private Twitter Instagram Account
Embracing mindfulness: Learning to live in the present moment and becoming more attuned to your thoughts and feelings can lead to a more balanced and contented life.
Practicing self-compassion: Being kind to yourself and forgiving your own mistakes is an essential aspect of personal growth and self-improvement.
Nurturing relationships: Forming and maintaining strong social connections is vital for emotional well-being. Dr. Guttman encourages readers to invest in their relationships with friends, family, and romantic partners.
4. Setting realistic goals: Establishing attainable objectives and working towards them with dedication and persistence can provide a sense of purpose and accomplishment.
3. Cultivating gratitude: Fostering a genuine appreciation for what you have, rather than focusing on what you lack, leads to a more positive outlook and increased life satisfaction.
2. Building resilience: Learning to adapt to and overcome adversity is crucial for long-term satisfaction. Dr. Guttman emphasizes the importance of mental flexibility and emotional strength in dealing with life's ups and downs.
1. Developing a growth mindset: Embracing challenges and recognizing that failure is a necessary stepping stone to success allows for continued personal development and a more fulfilled life.
I recently studied the book "Beyond Happiness" by Dr. Jennifer Guttman for secrets of lifetime satisfaction. The insights are simultaneously inspiring and depressing. Here are my 7 takeaways everyone needs to see:
3/💆♂️ Self-Care Rituals Celebrate your achievements and unwind with your favorite self-care activities. Recharging is crucial for maintaining balance and conquering the next week. #SelfCareIsKing
2/🤝 Foster Connections Reach out to colleagues, clients, or partners. Strengthening relationships can open doors to new opportunities and boost your professional network. #NetworkLikeRoyalty
How to Close Your Week Like a King 👑🔥 1. Set Priorities Review your week and identify top priorities to tackle. Focusing on the most important tasks ensures you make significant progress. #PrioritizeLikeAKing
🌟 Live a richer, fuller life in less time! 🌟
1️⃣ Forge meaningful connections 🤝
2️⃣ Embrace learning & growth 🌱
3️⃣ Prioritize your health 🏃♂️🥗💤
Transform your years with these simple steps & make every moment count! ⏳✨ #LifeHacks #PersonalGrowth #CarpeDiem
Cost-effectiveness: New Salesforce starters may require lower salary expectations, providing cost savings while nurturing valuable talent. 💰 #SmartInvestment
4. Skill development: By hiring new Salesforce talent, you invest in developing a skilled workforce, positioning your company for long-term success. 🎯 #FutureProof
3. Enthusiasm: New Salesforce hires are eager to learn, grow, and contribute, boosting team morale and productivity. 💡 #EnergizedWorkforce
2. Adaptability: Salesforce newbies often adapt quickly to change and eagerly embrace new tools, features, and best practices. 🚀 #AgileMindset
1. Fresh perspectives: New Salesforce starters bring innovative ideas, diverse experiences, and unique problem-solving approaches. 🌟 #NewTalent
Recruiters! 5 Compelling Reasons to Hire New Salesforce Talent 🌟🚀 :
🔗 𝐓𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐓𝐞𝐜𝐡 𝐓𝐚𝐥𝐤 🔗 📚 Dive into this insightful read to learn: *The transformative power of AI in customer relationship management How Salesforce Einstein is reshaping the way businesses engage with customers *Real-world success lnkd.in/gvT9iWTq… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
5. Data Integration: Seamlessly integrate Salesforce with other systems to create a holistic view of your business. Utilize native integrations or third-party tools to streamline data flow between Salesforce and other applications, ensuring data consistency across platforms.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
4. Data Backup and Recovery: Regularly back up your Salesforce data to safeguard against data loss or accidental deletion. Establish a data recovery plan to ensure that you can quickly restore critical information if necessary.
3. Data Import and Export: Follow best practices when importing or exporting data in Salesforce. Utilize tools like Data Import Wizard and Data Loader to efficiently handle data migration tasks while minimizing errors or data loss.
2. Data Security: Implement robust security measures like role-based access, sharing rules, and permission sets to protect sensitive information in Salesforce. Ensure that users have access only to the data they need, preventing unauthorized access or data breaches.
1. Data Quality: Ensuring data accuracy and consistency is crucial in Salesforce. Clean and reliable data leads to better decision-making and improved user adoption. Regularly review, update, and remove duplicate or outdated records to maintain data quality.
Mastering Clean Data Fundamentals in Salesforce: Ensuring Data Quality, Security, and Seamless Integration for Business Success. Here are 5 fundamentals:
Kickstart your week with boundless energy and a positive mindset! Remember, Monday is a fresh start, a chance to set new goals, and a perfect opportunity to make significant progress. Embrace every challenge, learn from your experiences, and believe in your ability to succeed.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
6/6: Pursue a Hobby or Passion: Engage in a hobby or passion project that brings you joy and fulfillment. This will help you destress, boost creativity, and remind you of your purpose outside of work. #SundayProductivity
5/6: Review the Previous Week: Reflect on your wins and setbacks from the past week. Analyzing your progress helps you understand what worked, what didn't, and what needs to change for a more successful week ahead. #SundayProductivity
4/6: Meal Prep: Save time and reduce stress during the week by preparing meals in advance. Batch cooking and portioning will make your weekdays smoother, allowing you to focus on your work and other commitments. #SundayProductivity
3/6: Prioritize Family Time: Spend quality time with your loved ones. Connecting with family and friends is essential for mental and emotional well-being, and it helps you recharge for the week ahead. #SundayProductivity