IRENE JOB@IreneJobGlobal Youth Leader, Advocate of GOOD Governance & the RULE of LAW. Health and Wellness Entrepreneur - Lifestyle and Social Influencer. instagram.com/irenejob?igshi… Alberta, Calgary Joined January 2014
View a Private Twitter Instagram Account
@SaharaReporters Those recommendations came from @atiku You want to take credit for someone else’s actions. How did @NOIweala come back to Nigeria? It is important for Nigerians to know the history of OBJ’s administration. Everything great came from AA including GSM. channelstv.com/2022/11/15/ati…
@aonanuga1956 I don’t wish my worst enemy to be a single parent (mom or dad). Children deserve to grow up in a home where mom and dad are present. I know that life will happen sometimes but we all need to be intentional about these innocent children that we continue to bring into this world.
@BasViktor @SaharaReporters You can go back to your settings to change it or just log into your Apple ID.
@ChukwumaOliver2 @_dinomelaye I hope this particular mindset will not hinder your growth & success in life. Respect and discipline go hand in hand. You forget that AA was the #2 man of Nigeria at some point. Outside of that, he is Nigeria’s #1 democrat. You may not appreciate him, but millions of Africans do.
@Yemi__Ajayi @ik_osakioduwa I wish you all recognized the need to advocate for @atiku the number one unifier of our great nation. You were all distracted by obedience, when in reality 80% of the Nigerian population can never be obedient people. Help me understand why a lot of Nigerians are so gullible.
@SaharaReporters Knowledge is power but it is useless until you act on the knowledge you have. We generally have access to valuable information that can truly make life easier for us but a lot of people just procrastinate for a living.
Your name is in rooms that your feet have not entered yet. Your dreams are valid and you definitely coming true. Retweet worthy 🙏🙏
No one can curse what God has already blessed.
Who else is going because I am there already 💃🏽💃🏽💃🏽 twitter.com/davido/status/…
What I love about God is He will confirm things to you in ways that only you will understand. The problem most times is, we choose to ignore the message for personal or selfish reasons.
Fear not, I am going to turn things around and bless you in the presence of your enemies. Hold on to your faith."
The devil has tried to make you lose your mind many times. You have been betrayed in many ways...yet you stand in the midst of your storms. You are still here because I am with you. I will not allow any weapon that is formed against you to prosper.
God is saying to you today, "I know you have been struggling for a long time. Financially, spiritually, and emotionally. You have a good heart and people have abused you in many ways.
Happy 7th birthday to my son shine Michél 👑👑
Thank God I am grounded by your LOVE which is TIMELESS.
I have preordered TIMELESS, use the link below to preorder yours. March 31st, WE MOVE 🌎🌎
The world awaits this body of ART by the #1 artiste of all time @davido
Best wishes my distinguished👑👑
Undisputed OBO aka @davido the greatest of all times. Thank you for blessing the world with your love, talent and time. The world definitely felt your absence on the socials and entertainment scene but your music and beautiful memories kept us hopeful. THE WORLD AWAITS TIMELESS
@realFFK @renoomokri A PERSON CAN HAVE GOOD QUALITIES, GREAT INTENTIONS AND STILL BE TOXIC FOR YOU. WE ALL NEED TO BE MINDFUL OF THE CONTENTS WE EXPOSE OURSELVES TO ESPECIALLY ON SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS. PLEASE PROTECT YOUR MENTAL HEALTH BY ALL MEANS. THAT’S ALL I HAVE TO SAY FOR NOW.
Thank you lord for the blessings of a new day Renew our hope, strength & love for mankind Give us the grace to stay committed to only things that will positively impact our lives and our communities Keep us safe and protect our family RESTORE NIGERIA BECAUSE WE CANNOT DO IT ALONE twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
@deji_victo @fkeyamo Exactly why I asked the question. It’s sad to watch people ignore common sense and good morals, all because of power and influence.
@fkeyamo I am all for education but I think Nigerians are overly carried away by education that they sometimes forget the basic foundation and principles of life. We even neglect common sense because of some type of western education. Why are we so educated, yet one of the poorest… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
Drop your favourite emoji ❤️💰🥳💃🏽 if you made it this far. This means that you are part of the 0.01% that finishes what they started. This behaviour will take you places in life. If you are serious about changing your life, then follow me on all social media platforms @IreneJob
7. Learn an online skill 30 mins a day With inflation and taxes rising, an online skill will save you financially. Here are a few skills I recommend: Social Media Management Instagram Copywriting Digital Marketing Content Creation You can make up to $50-$250hr
6. Create a healthy sleep schedule Sleep is essential for your: Performance Mental health Reducing stress Improving your mood For deep & quality sleep: No screen 2hrs before bed No eating 2hrs before bed Make your room cooler and use blackout curtains.
5. Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes a day Your mind is racing with hundreds of thoughts every minute. Take 10 minutes to: Sit in silence Practice mindfulness Give your mind a break Be present in the moment This is an underrated habit for your mental health.
4. Spend 1 hour a day exercising To have a good mental health, you have to also have good physical health. Some exercises that have the best results: - Running - Swimming - Lifting weights These will also help to strengthen and tone your body fast.
3. Writing down your thoughts before bed has a lot of benefits. It helps to improve your quality of sleep. Here are a few things you can write down: Your goals for tomorrow What you're grateful for Any negative thoughts This will improve your mental health dramatically.
2. Take a 30 minutes walk in nature, if your health and environment permits. Nature has proven to help people: Get rid of anxiety Increase happiness Improve your mood It's one of the best hacks for improving your day.
1. Wake up at 5am EVERYDAY Waking up early means you are already ahead of everyone else. Waking up earlier gives you more time to: Workout Plan your day Work on your businesses Be more productive It's a huge life hack and gives you more time to achieve your goals
FOR THE NEXT 6 MONTHS, BECOME ADDICTED TO THESE 7 HABITS, AND YOU'LL BE UNSTOPPABLE IN LIFE. THE ELECTION SEASON HAS TAKEN SO MUCH FROM OUR 2023, UNFORTUNATELY WE CANNOT GET BACK THE LOST TIME BUT WE CAN LEARN FROM THIS EXPERIENCES. WE NEED TO REALIGN OUR PURPOSE FOR OUR FUTURE.